To be given the opportunity to design a bride’s makeup on the biggest day of her life is such a privilege. Whether your desired look is a soft natural beauty, a golden goddess glow, or something a little more individual, I have all the skills to make you shine and look incredible on the day and in front of the cameras. I am always happy to chat things through and discuss any ideas you might have prior to booking a trial with me, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
” I couldn’t have been happier on my wedding day! Given that I am prone to allergic reactions to makeup, Ella was calm, flexible and professional in helping me design and perfect my makeup for our special day. Having a trial with Ella made me confident that, despite my temperamental skin, everything was going to be perfect. I can’t thank Ella enough for providing such a relaxed and personalised service! ”
How does it work?
Choosing your wedding makeup is almost as important as picking your dress, which is why I believe a pre-wedding trial is a must. It is so important to make sure you look and feel your best, and it’s a great way to see how different products work and last on your skin. It gives us the opportunity to chat about your wedding day, and helps me to build a picture of the look you are after.
A trial can be at a location of your choice to suit you and can include any friends/family that may be part of the bridal party or just there for advice. I usually allow around 2 hours for the bride and another couple of hours depending on the size of your bridal party. If you have any pictures of makeup designs you love, it’s a good idea to bring them along.
Once we are happy with the look, I will note down the products and techniques we used and also take some photos to accompany the notes. That way, it is easy to recreate your chosen look on your wedding day.
On the day
On the day of your wedding my aim is to make sure you feel pampered, calm and confident. I will arrive at your chosen venue with plenty of time to set up. Makeup application will take around 1 hour for the bride and 30-45 mins per person in the bridal party. I will apply makeup to the bridal party first and the bride last, so that it remains as fresh as possible. I suggest having everyone’s makeup completed around an hour before the ceremony so you are left with enough time for touch ups, getting into your dress, having photographs taken (and maybe enjoying that last glass of champagne).
My kit includes products from Charlotte Tilbury, Mac, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, Nars & Benefit. I am of course fully insured.
Please get in touch if you have any further questions or would like to book a pre-wedding trial with me. I am available for weddings any day of the week. I really look forward to meeting with you and chatting about your big day.
|Bride Trial Makeup||£50|
|Bridal Party Trial Makeup (per person)||£40|
|On the Day Bride Makeup||£90|
|On the Day Bridal Party Makeup (per person)||£60|
|Flower Girls (12 & Under)
includes lipgloss, natural eye shadow and blusher
Terms & Conditions
- Bridal party refers to any bridesmaids, Mother of the bride, Mother of the groom or any guest as long as they can come to the location where we are set up.
- For larger bookings I can arrange an assistant for the wedding day, but please note this will have an additional cost.
- Strip lashes can be requested prior to the wedding day at no extra charge. Please feel free to ask before or during your trial.
- For makeup on the wedding day a deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking date. The final 50% is due on the day of the wedding. If you wish to cancel your wedding makeup then you can do so up until 2 months before your wedding date and I will refund your deposit. Cancelling within 2 months will result in your deposit being non-refundable.
- For the pre-wedding trial, payment is due on the day of the trial.
- In case of any emergency and in the unlikely event that I am not able to attend the wedding, I will do my utmost to find an amazing artist to replace me, but if this is not possible then a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Payment can be made in cash or via bank transfer.
- Travel is included within 5 miles of Amersham. If you live outside that area, I will add 50p per mile to the final bill.